We provides you Cloud Management Platform which help you to visualize, report, forecast and optimize your investments across multiple public clouds service providers. Cloud Analytics provides customized usage and cost information, from summary reports for business and finance teams down to details on individual instances for technical users.
Get deep insights of your investment with detailed scheduled reports
In the cloud based services model entire cost is an opex & variable cost, controlling costs requires frequent, automated reporting. Automated & scheduled reports to show users their latest cloud usage and costs. You can leverage charge back reports to allocate costs to the appropriate project or business units for charge back or cost allocation.
With Cloud Analytics service you can:
- Gain a comprehensive view of cost over time with actual and amortized reports
- Stay on top of expiring services or pricing plans
- Generate scheduled reports for monthly and annual spend projections
- Keep track of deployment glitches with customization spend and usage alerts
- Export consolidated or individual reports for specific accounts
- Create separate P&L reports based on individual services for better charge back.
Cloud spend with Forecast Analysis
Successfully management of your cloud costs needs an accurate analysis of the future costs considering growing business workloads. With our Cloud Analytics tool, you can easily forecast cloud costs based on historical trends, current usage and future growth.
Cloud forecast analytics Service help you to:
- Forecast usage growth for current applications and create budgets for prospective cloud applications.
- Create realistic budgets for each project or department.
- Build competitive scenarios to evaluate different cloud service providers, instance types, and purchase options.
OPTIMIZE YOUR CLOUD SPEND
The variable opex based cost model of cloud computing introduces different avenues for savings costs, However it also requires entirely new approaches to minimize waste and optimize spend and achieve better TCO for cloud. Users often over provision capacity or forget to remove unused of temporary resources.
With Cloud optimization service you can:
- Determine when to use On-demand vs. Reserved pricing plans for cloud virtual server or storage services.
- Simulate “what-if” usage and pricing scenarios for better capacity planning
- Identify unused reservations and opportunities for relocation or modification
- Eliminate unattached storage volumes
- View instances that can be downsized based on low CPU or memory usage
- Compare service provider costs and performance with other comparable instances from different cloud service provider.
- Proactively respond based on alerts generated when projected or actual costs exceed budgets.